Tuesday, January 10, 2006

 

'Puter problems; part the second

Well, my computer finally died on Sunday. Something about a 'drive' which is 'hard' (note to Commonplace Book, this ignorance is in jest) not working. Or something. My weekly budget had been spent, so I could not add to the megre amount (£3 or so) that I had on my mobile, although this seemed enough to call up PC World, for they surely wouldn't charge customers to talk to someone would they? They would. To cut a long story short (the long story had dragons and a small aubergine), I spent ten long minutes (four of them on hold) before it was decided that the hardrive was at fault, and just as we were working out how someone should come to collect it, my phone beeped, and my credit ran out. Much swearing was heard at that point.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?